"Where have you been before, guys? I've been looking for software like yours for the ages..."
Our tennis software TennisNavigator is a statistics program, a perfect guide through the world of professional tennis. It has ATP and WTA editions. By this tennis software you will always be informed about all the tennis events, operationally get to know the last matches results, be able to see the results of the majority of the tennis tournaments, beginning from 1980 year for men and from 1995 for women, and study a circumstantial information about the most famous tennis players.
The Major Capabilities of our tennis software
- Tennis software database of the tournaments results and players, beginning from 1980 for men and from 1995 for women. More
- Detailed information about tournaments: history of conducting, matches, draws, statistics. More
- Getting a detailed statistics about a player (tournaments, matches, tie-breaks, Champions Race, ATP/WTA Ranking, etc.) More
- Review of the two players' head to head history and arranging the own teams for comparing the head to head matches results. More
- Review of the ATP Champions/WTA Porsche Race and ATP/WTA Ranking state at any date taking into account not finished yet tournaments. More
- Matches search with a flexible system of conditions. More
- You can compare several players among each other by their career achievements. More
- On-the-fly internet updating of the results. More
- Extensive statistics of the matches and sets of the Grand Slam tournaments.
- Comprehensive database of professional players, containing common information as well as statistics of tournaments, matches, ATP/WTA Race results.
- Search of the players by different parameters: alphabetically, by countries, by number of ATP/WTA Race and ATP/WTA Ranking points at any moment
- Familiarization with the tennis world by the random choice of players and tournaments
- By database filtration and grouping it's possible to arrange a received information in the most convenient view
- By intuitively comprehensive navigation within the program the search of necessary data becomes fast and easy
- Export of the statistic data and diagrams to Excel
- Revision of the tournament draws in HTML and PDF formats
- And many-many other things...
|Manerbio CH, 2015 (2nd Round)
|K. DE SCHEPPER
| P. RIBA
||6-2 4-6 6-3
|| H. PODLIPNIK-CASTILLO
|| P. CACHIN
||6-4 1-6 6-3
|| C. GARIN
|Winston-Salem, 2015 (Quarter-final)
|| B. CORIC
|| T. BELLUCCI
|1||-|| DJOKOVIC, Novak||14145|
|2||+1|| MURRAY, Andy||8480|
|3||-1|| FEDERER, Roger||8255|
|4||+1|| WAWRINKA, Stan||5350|
|5||-1|| NISHIKORI, Kei||5095|
|6||-|| BERDYCH, Tomas||4870|
|7||+2|| NADAL, Rafael||3680|
|8||-1|| FERRER, David||3425|
|9||+1|| RAONIC, Milos||2610|
|10||+1|| SIMON, Gilles||2505|